Monday 17 September 2012

WHO IS ME?




Hey, my name is Mohd Zulhilmy bin Muslem. I am 19 years old.  I was born on 11 March 1993. 

That's it ! I'm not gonna go any further with my personal details. It's CONFIDENTIAL !

My personality? Ok, sometimes I can be too friendly, too annoying, too diva, too shy and too b**** ! Seriously I do not what kind of personality I'm stick with.  So, it is simple to say I'm still finding myself.

What I'm interested with? There's a lot of thing I like to do and watch ! I'm not an extreme person like others, I am a person who like to spend most of my time in front of TV ! I'm kinda addicted to TV !

Some people say I'm boring, but hmmm...who cares?


Ok, back to what am I interested with. First, I LOVE TENNIS ! Actually it motivates me. I don't know what kind of aspects it motivates me, but TENNIS makes me happy !


Next, TOP MODEL ! I love watching those models on runway, catwalk, photo shoot. Does all the models are hot? Yes ! But that's not the reason why I'm watching it, but I'm curious to know what happen behind the scenes of modelling world. Trust me, it is not easy to be a TOP MODEL !


CLOTHING ? even I'm addicted to fashion, I'm not a fashionable person. I admit it. Maybe I'm still find my personal style or style that fix my personality or even worst, maybe I need a personal style assistant. ( that is so not gonna happen ! )


I like to shop at many clothes store like Topman, F.O.S., Giordano, ZARA, Reject Shop, UNIQLO and others. But I'm prefer at SUB Zero.  The reason is all the clothes are in black and white.  I like those combinations of that color.


SHOES? For sure VANS ! The shoes maybe simple for some person but  for me LESS IS MORE !
MACBETH? No comment because I never try that brand.  Maybe I'll try next time when I'm shopping ( and have a money ! ).  All my friends say they really liked that brand.
Nike and Adidas also are a great choice of brand for me If I want to buy sport shoes.


FOOD? everybody loves food !  I am currently addicted to GCB by McDonalds.  Actually it tastes good and same like other McD's burger but GCB is #1 in my heart.


FOOD THAT YOU COMPLETELY HAVE 100% CRUSH ON ? Of course homemade sambal sotong from my mom.  It taste damn good !



COOKIES ? CANDIES? ICE CREAM? I think everybody like Baskin Robbins, Famous Amos, Oreo, Chips More and Cadbury just like me.

Lastly, FAVOURITE MUSICIAN? Of course Britney Spears and Stacy !


Talented Stacy !



Queen of Pop, Miss Britney Spears

That's all about me !
I am who I am
I AM ME !!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment